What details should CNC prototype model manufacturers pay attention to? 2021-05-02 15:28:02
1. Conventional products are usually made of ABS material, which is easy to process and beautiful in post-processing.
2. High temperature resistant products, optional materials
(1) Epoxy resin;
(3) Black PC;
(4) PA (nylon).
In addition to the black PC, the other three kinds of handboards made of these four materials can not be bonded and need to be processed as a whole.
3. Wear resistant products: POM or PA can be selected. These two kinds of materials can not be bonded, need to be processed as a whole.
4. For high toughness products, PA or PP can be selected. These two kinds of materials can not be bonded, need to be processed as a whole.
5. Transparent products can be made of PMMA (acrylic), transparent ABS, transparent PC and other materials. The handboards made of these materials are highly transparent through polishing, achieving the same effect as real products.
6. The surface treatment of product hand plate is generally divided into oil spraying, electroplating, frosting, silk screen printing, pad printing and other surface effects. Hand spray is divided into smooth surface, dumb surface, sand surface, transparent color, translucent color, fluorescent color, rubber oil and other effects.
The quality of prototype and stamping and its influencing factors 2021-05-02 15:29:36
What is quality? Quality is divided into process quality and production quality. Process quality refers to the process plan that meets the quality requirements of qualified products; Production quality refers to the production capacity with quality in the production process. Because most of the domestic manufacturing enterprises are small and medium-sized enterprises, and a considerable part of them are still in the traditional workshop type production management stage, often ignoring the quality of the hand board, resulting in a long development cycle and high manufacturing cost, which seriously restricts the pace of development of enterprises.
First let's take a look at the main factors that affect the quality of handboard and stamping, which are: the use of handboard materials; The strength requirements of hand board structure; Quality of stamping material performance; The fluctuation characteristics of material thickness; The change range of materials; The resistance of the tensile bar is small; The variation range of blank holder force; Selection of lubricants.
Comprehensively weigh the factors that affect the quality of the hand board. It is worth noting that in the stamping process, because each stamping sheet has its own chemical composition, mechanical properties and characteristic values closely related to stamping properties, the instability of stamping material properties, the fluctuation of stamping material thickness and the change of stamping material not only directly affect the accuracy and quality of stamping processing, It may also cause damage to the hand board.
Take drawbead as an example, it plays a very important role in stamping. In the process of stretch forming, the forming of products needs to have a certain size of tensile force which is properly distributed along the fixed periphery. The tensile force comes from the force of stamping equipment, the deformation resistance of edge part materials, and the flow resistance on the blank holder surface. If the flow resistance only depends on the blank holder force, the friction between the hand plate and the material is not enough. For this reason, it is necessary to set tensile bars on the blank holder to increase the feed resistance, so as to make the material produce greater plastic deformation, so as to meet the requirements of plastic deformation and plastic flow. At the same time, by changing the size and distribution of the drawbead resistance, and controlling the material flow speed and feeding amount to the hand plate, the effective adjustment of the tensile force and its distribution in each deformation area of the drawing part can be realized, so as to prevent the product from cracking, wrinkling, deformation and other quality problems. It can be seen from the above that in the process of making the stamping process and the design of the hand plate, the tensile resistance must be taken into account. According to the variation range of the blank holder force, the draw bar should be arranged and the form of the draw bar should be determined, so that each deformation area can complete the forming according to the required deformation mode and degree.
What are the advantages of the plastic model compared with other models 2021-05-02 15:31:14
Dongguan new power plastic hand plate is also a model processed by CNC machine tools. Here, we need to make clear the concept of hand model and plastic hand. Let's take a look at the model. The so-called handboard model, also known as the first version model, is the first version of the trial production of the product. Generally, it is a prototype product, which is used by designers to detect whether their products have defects in shape design or structure. There are some products that can't see defects on the design drawings, but can't be used or even produced. Therefore, we must first make handboards.
The plastic hand board is the abbreviation of numerical control technology, now in industrial manufacturing above the general index control machine tool. Numerical control machine tool is different from traditional manual machine tool and fitter. As long as we input corresponding parameters on the machine tool, we can command the machine to process raw materials into corresponding products. And the processing speed and precision are very high. Now some of the more advanced CNC machine tools can be directly imported into CAD drawings for production. Only need to import the drawing, soon, the machine can automatically produce the corresponding products, and do exactly, very convenient.
It can be seen that Dongguan new power plastic hand model is characterized by fast production speed, high precision, convenience and reliability, which can liberate the hands of engineers and designers. After designers design their own products, as long as they input the drawings into the CNC machine tools, they can quickly get the prototype products for analysis, instead of waiting three or five days to get the model as before, which greatly delays the evaluation time. Moreover, the restoration of the design drawings by the machine is absolutely true, and there is no need to worry about the inconsistency between the model and the design drawings.
However, Dongguan new power plastic hand model also has its disadvantages, that is, the cost is relatively expensive. Because an advanced CNC machine is expensive. Of course, it's not cheap to use it once. However, if it is for some large enterprises to launch products earlier than their rivals, that is to seize the market earlier, then the investment is also cost-effective.
It can be seen that Dongguan new power plastic hand model is a relatively advanced industrial production mode, integrating automation and various advanced technologies, representing the advanced level of hand model production. As long as designers and engineers make good use of this, product development can be greatly reduced.
What kind of prototype material is ABS? 2021-04-30 21:14:38
ABS is an acronym for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer material with high strength, good toughness, and easy processing and forming. Because of its high strength, corrosion resistance, and high temperature resistance, it is often used to make plastic casings for instruments.
Many friends who wear glasses will know that today's spectacle lenses are a kind of resin material, which is lighter and more comfortable, and ABS is an enhanced version of it. So what exactly does ABS do? Next, I will explain it to you. ABS resin, ABS is the acronym for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer material with high strength, good toughness, and easy processing and forming. Because of its high strength, corrosion resistance, and high temperature resistance, it is often used to make plastic casings for instruments.
ABS prototype sample
1. The molding characteristics of ABS are:
a. Amorphous plastic, strong hygroscopicity, should be fully dried;
b. Medium liquidity, overflow value: 0.04mm;
c. It is advisable to use high material temperature, high mold temperature, and high injection pressure;
d. The mold gating system should have low resistance to material flow. It should be noted that the position and form of the gate should be selected, and the demolding angle should be 20 or more.
2. Response measures
a. ABS is easy to absorb water, so it should be dried before molding.
b. Strictly control the processing and assembly accuracy of molded parts such as cavity and core.
c. Use the corresponding screw injection machine to preheat the mold when conditions permit.
d. Check the information, the mold uses one mold and two parts, the mold uses point gates, and the main runner has a circular cross section to reduce frictional resistance and design a suitable gate position.
ABS prototype is one of the most common prototypes, accounting for about 80% of the total number of prototypes. This is because ABS is a relatively good engineering plastic, and its strength can well meet the needs of various types of prototype processing. Such as testing functions, polishing and coloring. It is easier to polish the ABS material, and the smoothness of the surface is guaranteed. Generally, if you need to color and silkscreen the surface after making the prototype, the surface should be sticky and not too slippery. Otherwise, it will be difficult to spray oil and silk screen without sticky glue!
How to make a magical transparent prototype 2021-04-30 21:15:23
Transparent materials are widely used, and various objects in modern life are common. Cars, airplanes, and satellites all use transparent materials to show that it is a bit magical, and it is indispensable. The following is a detailed introduction of how to make a transparent prototype.
How to make a transparent prototype? The answer is naturally to use transparent materials to make prototypes, and transparent prototypes are also more common in prototype production. Therefore, there are many transparent products. Transparent products are also common in modern life, such as kitchen appliance prototypes, car lamp prototypes, toy prototypes, and glasses lenses. There are mainly two kinds of materials used to make transparent prototypes, one is PC material and the other is PMMA material. Compared with PMMA prototypes, PC is characterized by greater hardness, and PMMA material is a better material for prototypes, and its post-processing and polishing are easier than PC prototypes. The following is a brief description of the characteristics of the two transparent materials, PC and PMMA.
Because of the harder PC quality, it takes more time to polish in the later stage, and the dead corners of the PC prototype can't even be polished. The PMMA material is much easier to polish and polish, and the PC material is not completely transparent. There is a feeling of light lavender on it. This lavender can be made transparent with chemical potions. There has been a chemical change. PMMA material can achieve more than 90% light transmittance; it is an ideal transparent material.
Customers should consider the characteristics of these materials when choosing which materials. If the production material of the product itself is also PMMA, then PMMA material is preferred as the material for prototype production. If the product is made of PC, when making prototypes, consider whether the PMMA prototype has an impact on the tested product, and of course, consider the impact of the PC material on the model due to the difficulty of polishing and polishing.
Common sense of hand board coloring 2021-05-02 15:32:31
Hand board not only has certain skills and common sense in design and production, but also has certain common sense in coloring after hand board production.
The process of whiteboard polishing should be taken into account when coloring the hand board. The smoothness of the product, whether the cleaning angle is in place, and the traces of bonding should not be exposed. We need to spray ash before we can polish to color. Generally, we need Pantone number for color. This is an international standard, and it is the same all over the world, so there is a qualitative standard for color. A Pantone color card costs nearly 1000 yuan. Generally, if it is a professional fuel injection factory, you need to have one. So this requires customers to understand Pantone color card, and it's good to provide this color card number when spraying and coloring!
However, it's very difficult to color some handboards, such as saigang and PP materials. After coloring, it's not very firm, and it's easy to rub off. So basically saigang material products or PP material of the first board are not colored. Therefore, after mastering the common sense of hand board coloring, we can produce hand board works that meet the customer's satisfaction.
Plastic handboard manufacturers come to tell you how to make plastic handboards 2021-05-02 15:33:55
Plastic handboard manufacturers come to tell you how to make plastic handboards
Generally speaking, plastic handboard models are made by CNC processing or 3D printing. The production methods are basically the same, but the processing methods are different. The following is to introduce the process of plastic handboard processing by using the Tuowei model which has been making handboards for more than ten years: design drawings, programming, CNC processing / 3D printing, polishing, assembly, oil injection and silk screen printing.
Design drawings: hand drawings are generally made with AutoCAD. Professional designers are required. In general, the format of hand drawing is mainly. IGS /. STP /. STL /. PRT /. X-t, etc.
Programming: programmers analyze 3D data and write program language to control CNC machining center.
CNC processing: execute the program command, more specifically, it should be like this: the cutter of the CNC machine tool carves back and forth on the plastic material according to the path set by the program, and removes the redundant part, so as to get the prototype of the plastic hand plate model.
Grinding: after a part is processed in CNC machine tool, there will be many rough edges and knife marks on its surface. It's inevitable to rely on these machines. So it needs to handle these problems manually. Usually, it will be polished with polishing paste or sandpaper. When grinding should pay attention to the problem, the first is to use a very thick sandpaper for rough grinding. Remove the surface layer of very thick burr, and then fine grain grinding.
Fuel injection: CNC hand plate can spray color according to the color code provided by customers. It can be sprayed into sub color and bright light.
Silk screen printing: many companies have their own brands. When making CNC handboards, they also need to print the company logo or product model on the sample of CNC handboards
Assembly: it is to assemble all the parts of the plastic hand board model. After processing, it is to detect the assembly data.
Plastic handboards tell you the classification of handboards 2021-05-02 15:34:55
Plastic handboards tell you the classification of handboards
According to the means of production, handboards can be divided into manual handboards and CNC handboards
(1) Handwork: the main work is done by hand.
(2) CNC handboard: the main workload is completed by CNC machine tools. According to the different equipment used, it can be divided into RP (rapid prototyping) handboard and CNC (machining center) handboard.
A: SLA handboard: mainly produced by laser rapid prototyping technology.
B: CNC hand board: mainly produced by machining center.
Compared with CNC, RP has its own advantages
The advantage of RP hand board is mainly reflected in its rapidity, but it is mainly formed by stacking technology. Therefore, RP hand board is generally relatively rough, and has certain requirements for the wall thickness of products. For example, if the wall thickness is too thin, it can not be produced.
The advantage of CNC hand board is that it can accurately reflect the information expressed in the drawing, and the surface quality of CNC hand board is high, especially after the completion of surface spraying and silk screen printing, even more than the products produced after opening the mold. Therefore, CNC handboard manufacturing is becoming the mainstream of handboard manufacturing industry.
By materials used
According to the materials used, hand boards can be divided into plastic hand board, silicone hand board, metal hand board and clay hand board
(1) Plastic hand board: its raw material is plastic, mainly for some plastic products, such as TV, monitor, telephone, etc.
(2) Silica gel hand board: its raw material is silica gel, which is mainly used to show the shape of product design, such as cars, mobile phones, toys, handicrafts, daily necessities and so on.
(3) Metal hand board: its raw materials are aluminum magnesium alloy and other metal materials, mainly some high-end products of hand board, such as notebook computers, advanced single player, MP3 player, CD player and so on.
(4) Clay hand board: its raw material is clay, commonly known as clay carving hand board, which is mainly used for product appearance design and development. In the early stage of product development, clay carving masters use clay to make models according to their imagination or pictures, and then determine the appearance according to the clay model. However, at present, clay hand board is replaced by freeform.
3） According to the manual level
According to the effect, it can be divided into appearance, structure and function
(1) Appearance handboard: it mainly detects the appearance design of the product, which requires exquisite appearance and accurate color, and has low requirements for internal treatment.
(2) Structural hand board: it mainly tests the structural rationality of products, with higher requirements for size and lower requirements for appearance, especially in foreign countries.
(3) Functional hand board: it is required to achieve the same appearance, structure and function as real products. It can be understood as unlisted finished products. It is the most demanding and difficult hand board.
The necessity and historical significance of handboard model processing and making of medical devices 2021-05-02 15:36:14
Analysis of the necessity and historical significance of making handboard model of medical devices
(1) Inspection of design
The hand board is not only visible, but also touchable. It can intuitively reflect the designer's creativity in the form of real objects, avoiding the disadvantage of "good drawing but not good making". Therefore, handboard production is essential in the process of new product development and product shape consideration.
(2) Inspection structure design
Because the hand board can be assembled, it can directly reflect whether the structure is reasonable or not and the difficulty of installation. It is convenient to find and solve problems as soon as possible.
(3) Avoid the risk of directly opening the mold
Due to the high cost of mold manufacturing, the relatively large mold is worth hundreds of thousands or even millions. If the structure is unreasonable or other problems are found in the process of opening the mold, the loss can be imagined. The hand board can avoid this kind of loss and reduce the risk of mold opening.
(4) The product launch time is greatly advanced
Due to the advanced manufacturing of the hand board, you can use the hand board to publicize the products before the development of the mold, and even make the preliminary sales and production preparations, so as to occupy the market as soon as possible.
Dongguan handboard model processing and manufacturing 2021-05-02 15:52:50
Usually, many manufacturers and enterprises producing solid parts need to test the product performance by making hand model when developing new products, mainly to test the product's overall dimensions, structural appearance and compression resistance. For example, an auto parts manufacturer, after the product drawing design is completed, will first make a model of the hand board of these parts to see how the hand board works and whether there are design problems
In the aspect of handboard model processing, new power handboard has rich manufacturing experience. It has made many kinds of handboards for robot products, including metal handboards, aluminum alloy handboards, plastic handboards, etc. the following is the processing process of new power handboards for robot handboards
Programming: programmers analyze 3D data and write program language to control CNC machining center.
2. CNC handboard processing: let the CNC handboard processing equipment work according to the path set by the program, remove the redundant parts on the material, so as to get the prototype of the product.
3. Grinding: the surface of products processed by CNC hand board will have many knife marks and burrs, which need to be polished with sandpaper.
4. Fuel injection: spray the corresponding color on the surface of the hand board according to the Pantone number provided by the customer.
5. Assembly: the various parts of the robot hand board are spliced together to form a complete hand board.
6. Quality inspection: after the QC department has no problem, it can be packed and shipped.
For more information or products related to the model, please visit the official website of Dongguan new power rapid prototyping Co., Ltd.
How to check the quality of plastic hand board 2021-05-02 15:51:52
Handboard model is a model made according to the user's requirements and drawings without opening the mold, which is used to check the appearance or structural rationality of the sample. It is precisely because the proportion of requirements and design drawings is highly consistent with the production of products, so the acceptance of the processing accuracy of plastic hand parts is also very strict. Generally, the following methods are used to check whether the production of plastic hand parts meets the requirements.
Adaptability: no assembly difficulty, no assembly phenomenon, in line with the drawing design requirements. Special performance:
1. According to the requirements of the drawing, the fire resistance requirements shall meet the fire resistance characteristics. There is no requirement in the drawing, so it is not necessary to meet this standard. For the fire resistance performance test, take a small piece of sample and put it on the alcohol lamp. After the sample is ignited, remove the alcohol lamp. If the flame goes out within 6 seconds, it meets the requirements of the fire resistance test.
2. Adhesion standard: meet the drawing requirements. There is no requirement for the drawing to comply with this standard, and the following standards are required for the drawing, except for the special requirements of the drawing.
3. The paint baking process should meet the requirements of Baige test.
4. The process of spray painting and oil spraying shall be tested by the eraser, and the eraser or soft cloth shall not fall off.
5. Direct molding without surface treatment process, without testing.
6. Alcohol resistance standard: meet the requirements of the drawing. In principle, the drawing must indicate whether the surface treatment needs alcohol resistance. If there is no such requirement in the drawing, it shall be treated according to alcohol resistance, except for the special requirements of the drawing. Other requirements shall meet the following requirements: pass the alcohol resistance test.
For more information or products about the processing of plastic handboards and CNC handboards, please visit the official website of Dongguan new power rapid prototyping Co., Ltd.
The meaning of 3D printing service 2021-05-02 15:50:56
1. Expand China's technical reserves and occupy the commanding height of 3D printing services. Shorten the gap and have more say. Just as the CNC machine tools made a leap in machining technology, 3D printing is likely to make another leap in manufacturing technology, so we should take the initiative in technology and patent.
2. As a big country in the world, the demand of a country. The manufacturing industry is in a critical period of industrial transformation and structural adjustment from labor-intensive to knowledge intensive. The "third industrial revolution" triggered by 3D printing technology is a rare opportunity for the transformation from "made in China" to "made in China", which will have a far-reaching impact on the development of China's manufacturing industry and even the development of the country.
3. Promote the development of the industry, especially in aviation, aerospace, military and other key industries, its core components are generally metal complex structure parts, 3D printing service has a lot of room to play.
4. It is the need of parts optimization design. Due to the limitation of machining ability, parts must be considered whether they can be machined or not when they are designed. Sometimes we have to bear the pain to change the original innovative ideas. 3D printing can give designers more imagination.
5. The integration of industrialization and information technology. 3D printing service can realize a more flexible production mode, without too much consideration of the processing means of production enterprises, as long as the design information of products is transferred, it can be processed, which is conducive to network production and realize synchronous manufacturing.
Additive manufacturing technology is especially suitable for high-performance and difficult to process, large complex metal components with low cost and short cycle, and it also provides a new way for the manufacturing of high-performance and difficult to process large complex metal components.